The much awaited online application forms for JEE Main 2013 to be held in April 2013 will be available from today. It has been strictly stated that only one application form will be accepted so students need to be very careful while filling the details in the form as multiple forms will not be entertained.
JEE Main 2013 Fees
|Papers (Appearing)||Pen and Paper Based Examination||Computer Based Examination (Paper 1 only)|
|General /OBC||(SC/ST/PWD)||General /OBC||SC/ST/PWD|
|JEE (Main) Paper 1 or JEE (Main) Paper 2 only||800 (Boys)400 (Girls)||400 (Boys)400 (Girls)||500 (Boys)250 (Girls)||250 (Boys)250 (Girls)|
|Both JEE (Main) Paper 1 and JEE (Main) Paper 2 only||1400 (Boys)700 (Girls)||700 (Boys)700 (Girls)||1100 (Boys)550 (Girls)||550 (Boys)550 (Girls)|
|For Examination centre opted in foreign country|
|JEE (Main) Paper 1 or JEE (Main) Paper 2 only||2000 (Boys)1000 (Girls)||1000 (Boys)1000 (Girls)||2000 (Boys)1000 (Girls)||1000 (Boys)1000 (Girls)|
|Both JEE (Main) Paper 1 and JEE (Main) Paper 2 only||3000 (Boys)1500 (Girls)||1500 (Boys)1500 (Girls)||3000 (Boys)1500 (Girls)||1500 (Boys)1500 (Girls)|
Students can opt for either Hindi or English mode of question paper. Those appearing in Gujarat can also chose Gujarati. But the language option has to be selected while filling the application form. The option cannot be changed later.
Year of passing qualifying examination – Those who passed their class 12th or other qualifying examination in 2011 or 2012 or those who are appearing for class 12th examination in 2013 are eligible. Candidates who appeared in class 12th/other Qualifying Examinations in 2010, did not pass in 2010, but passed in 2011 are also not eligible to appear in JEE (Main) 2013.
Subject requirements – Those who have taken 5 subjects in class 12th/ qualifying examination are eligible. As an exception students of 2013 who have taken 4 subjects are also eligible.
Only 3 attempts are allowed to appear for JEE (Main) Examination.
Filling up of application form
The link to fill up online application form will be made available soon.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Print the confirmation page.
- Put left hand thumb impression and signature at appropriate places.
- Get signature of parent/guardian
- Get signature of gazetted officer/principal of last institution attended
- Write down residential address at required places.
- Send the duly completed application form by Registered/Speed Post to The Executive Director, JEE (Main) Secretariat, Central Board of Secondary Education, PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P.Extn. Patparganj, Delhi-110 092
- The application fee payment can be made:
- by credit/debit card, (In case the examination fee is paid through credit/debit cards, the candidates will need to pay an additional processing charge of 1.20% of the examination fee plus the service tax as applicable.) or
- by demand draft issued by a scheduled commercial bank in favour of Secretary, CBSE, payable at Delhi.
These are the basic details regarding JEE Main 2013. For complete information as given by JEE Main officially, please click here
JEE Main 2013 Important Information
ABOUT JEE (Main) – 2013
- JEE Main 2013 Important Instructions
- JEE Main 2013 Fee Structure
- Mode of Examination
- Type of Examination
- Schedule of Examination
- Choice of Language of Question Papers
- Rules for Amanuenses and Appointment of Amanuenses
- Cities/Towns of JEE(Main) – 2013 Examination Centres & Request for Change of Examination City/Town
- Use of Calculator and Communication Aids
- Eligibility for appearing in JEE (Main) – 2013 [Date of Birth, Year of Passing Qualifying Examination (QE)]
- Number of Attempts
- Score and Result for JEE (Main) – 2013