India was once the tourist destination with its Taj Mahal and Qutab Minar and such beauties. Today, it is the education hub! India has more than 17000 colleges and 400 universities not counting numerous vocational institutes.
There is also access to numerous online universities offering a variety of programs. This makes Indian higher education system one of the largest in the world. It attracts students from all over the world too with the fast integrating world economy and ease of student mobility, all this making India an attractive option.
How this sudden surge of international students:
- India is becoming a major economic power in the world. This is playing a vital role.
- Low cost of Indian education
- Students also avail financial assistance easily.
- Quality of education is good
- Education Consultants of India provide consultation services to interested international students
- The courses offered are unique as opposed to common courses abroad.