- Life & Style
- Cars and Bikes
- Your Opinion
- Stories and Poems
Indian Fusion covers a plethora of topics mainly portraying Youth Views. We really concentrate on the quality of articles and hence the intern is expected to keep up with the expectations.
Blogging Internship differs from any other internship you have had or will have in future. Many rules are different and certainly more interesting! It will teach you to open up your minds on topics you may have been ignoring so far.
To have a better idea of what the internship will be about, please read the following carefully
» Minimum of 3 posts every week
»Two posts will be of your choice. The third might be given by us or as per your choice.
»Minimum Internship period: 2 Months
»Your article will be published only if it is up to the standards of Indian Fusion. (To avoid disappointment later, you should send us one post right now to help us evaluate your writing)
»It is preferred that you write more of articles than poetry. Both are welcome, but the former is preferred.
»Once you send an entry, it is reviewed by the editors and you might be asked to make necessary changes before being published.
»You should submit the post/s by the assigned deadline.
»No unsuitable content will be allowed.
»The posts have to be absolutely ORIGINAL and unpublished elsewhere. In case of reference, that needs to be mentioned.
»Delays or lack of seriousness or non complying to rules will force us to cease the internship
»Once a post is published, the copyrights remain with Indian Fusion
How will you benefit?
1. You will get to enhance your skills in your present genre.
2. Work on the platforms other than your genre. This will help you in enhancing your skills further.
3. Regular feedback will be provided by the editorial team.
4. You may get a chance to get your article published on Indian Fusion.
5. After you complete your internship a certificate will be issued regarding your internship with Indian Fusion.
6. You may also get a chance to be a columnist at Indian Fusion.