- Life & Style
- Cars and Bikes
- Your Opinion
- Stories and Poems
Irritated ’cause of unknown friend requests bugging up the account!
I can never really decipher the meaning of these messages whenever I see in my FB inbox. It feels like an indecent proposal hidden under the wraps of ‘fraandship’ or just a simple request by someone who lost the way through English?
No offenses to anyone but I seriously wonder whether these messages get any response. Like this one “Pretty smile, wanna be friends?“. I mean c’mon !! You wanna be friends because of smile? Or just cos I have ‘pretty’ smile I am obligated to be your friend?
I also don’t understand the meaning of those love/friendship messages that look like a flower or a heart or worse…a guitar…yuck! And trust me I’ve got it from people I hardly know or haven’t spoken to in years. Is writing a simple ‘hey, how r u doin‘ that hard?
And here are some of traits that I have noticed among those who send these fraandship requests.
1. The guys of this type more or less have these kinds of pictures: of bikes, flowers, Salman Khan, John Abraham or a weird tattooed guy. And wait girls are also on my hit list and girls opt for teddy bears, chocolates and Katrina Kaif.
2. The ‘about me’ section has lots of words but still I can’t make out who or what they really are like ‘I am a very emotional guy who’s looking for nice frenship… blah ..blah… blah’ or like this one…
3. Some also throw a bit of attitude once you visit their profile eg.
‘About Me – and why exactly should I tell you?‘…..(bitch)
4. And some are just plain dumb eg.
‘About Me – You tell me no‘
5. Some are just too busy or lazy to write anything so they choose to showcase all possible emoticons there are…
To all such people; Guys, its not that hard to be yourself and real…just try.
If I have hurt any feelings through this…well, I am not sorry for that.
And for the last time, NO…I don’t wanna make “fraanship.”
Are you a gadget/gaming wizard? Would you like to write on gadgets, gaming, the Internet, software technologies, OSs and the works? Submit a sample of your writing here and if we like it, we will publish it!
Watched a movie lately? Tell us whether we should watch it or just forget about it!|
Send in your Movie Reviews to firstname.lastname@example.org or Submit Here